Addict

I am in ecstacy. I'm in fetal rolling freely in space. With colors gleaming and seducing my eyes. I feel your lips on mine. Your hand in my heart. I feel the heat spreading within. And I remember the past. The church. The catching game of stealing glances. The first "Hi" and the smile. I see the present. My career and its impending change, the twist. And glimpse of the future. Of the places I'll be going to. Of foreign landmarks and temples. Of statues an views. And I saw you. Looking at me on a land stranger to me. 

I consumed myself in at the euphoria brought by your love. Too much that I am always running away from the responsibility of my daily living. Too much that I started not totally caring any more. For the treasure everyone had been seeking for their own landed on me in a very Godly way.

Now I'm worried about the plateau. The regression of the intensity caused by the friction of our chemistry. The post-climax. The  recession of that feverish obsession. What would I do, when the star of my galaxy loses its heat and twinkle?

I opened my eyes and took another shot. Then I am with you. On that night you showed up even after saying goodbye.

Labels: , ,