Known

It's by knowing that I don't have much that I always humble myself enough. Sometimes too much, that I rather bow within a prime crowd of a-listers and upper crusts. That I enjoy simpler things in life and small bites of laughters and smiles that makes my heart swell with happiness.

It's by knowing that I am below average looking guy that I rather not look too much on the physicals. I walk looking at my feet and at the plaid paveway I am walking at. For I know that diamonds are usually covered by mud and stones. And it takes someone great to muster a beauty hidden within the pretensions and grandiosities.

It's by knowing how it feels like to be mistreated and pushed over that I rather stay passive and kind to avoid hurting someone. Knowing that I am sensitive to what others might feel only proves that one good heart could jumpstart a part of our losing humanity.

It's by knowing how it feels like to be the guy being left behind that it pains me to say goodbye. That "leaving" marks an inpalpable but deep hollow grave within. Too deep that you felt it in your soul, yet shallow enough not to be shared with someone else. 

I looked within. And spread the love out.

Labels: ,