Fossils

They say that "complaining" is a sign of ungratefulness. But would you rather shut your mouth for the things you think inappropriate? Being a warrior sent to unknown land of grime and rot and with only weapon to be used are experiences of previous legends who survived (barely) the gruesomeness of the war, would one survive using ones prowess and shrewdness? 

For half a year, I will explore various landscapes of a terrain I thought I already knew. Yet the practices of different tribes would either shock me to death or leave me hanging on my neck just to survive a day. 

I had a vision of what kind of fight there might be, and for the first month, I looked forward dealing with people whose injury are caused by extrinsic agents. No sweat. But it's the shamans and the voodoos I concern myself with. They spent too much precious time for confabulations and blabber talks and I don't have a choice but to go with their flow and prevent myself from drowning with my own disdain and anger towards these ancient palavers as they consume the precious seconds of my youth.

Is a fractured facial bone considered an ortho case? My metacarpals are itching for some comminuted mandibles. 

Labels: ,