Furor

And I saw you once again coasting along the shores of my thoughts. As if the world keeps on putting you across my path. And upon seeing such creature burns the inner anger hidden inside. The thirst for revenge never was quenched; on how you could even smile after doing such coward move. How I wish to see you suffer and bleed to death from the internal wound multiplied a hundred times from the pain of dishonesty you've caused me. I'd be there smiling in your agony as you breathe out the last scent of happiness you thought you've wisely earned through out your life.

My conscience thinks otherwise though. That I should not let the grudge grow in me. Forgive and move on. 

Yeah. I can follow that. I used to. But I'm tired being the mistreated one. For some imbeciles associate kindness with weakness. They abuse you till you reach the point of remorselessness and vengefulness. I was offended. I got hurt. I am human. And feeling pain and anger is normal. It may subside. But the smile that fooled me once, is the same smile that sparks the broiling rage in me. 

And when that day comes, I'll be there sleek and sharp. With the ugly memories you left me with. 

And I'll make you regret. 

Labels: , , ,