Elven

It was a fine summer day when everything seemed not ordinary. The summer sun burns behind the group of dark clouds above yet not enough to scorch my skin. I feel the wind blowing on my face through the trees and the grass on the hill where I am sitting. The sweat on my face trinkle down my cheek as I sit under the tree I seeked as my fortress. 

It's past four in the afternoon but the scene seemed to look later than the time. Unlike yesterday when the golden ball of fire furiously roll its arms on the parch earth. 

I savor every second of this not-normal-but-not-so-extraordinary kind of day with the sense of freedom I temporarily have. I let the lullaby of the dancing leaves send my thoughts to vast lands of undiscovered possibilities caused by a limited sense of independence. A freedom to do what I want. To see what I want to see. To feel free of the emotional baggage you left me with and just let the summer breeze blow me to the ethereal sense of satisfaction. 

And as I was about to disperse my thoughts, there you are suddenly appeared. Standing on my feet. Looking in my eyes with a blank stare and a little smirk painted on your face. You uttered a word I did not understand and I am chained on the ground, unable to move my neck and extremities 

And all the feeling brought away by that one fine summer day when everything seemed not ordinary vanished by your eyes, your smile, and by that one cursed lips of yours. When everything seemed going along, you appear in front of me destroying the mood I made. 

I miss you. And I can't wait for you to die.

Labels: , ,