Fade

As how I see it, I guess you already know my stand. Given the mornings and the late nights that I expected (but failed) to receive the reinforcements you could've been given to fight off the fear that I've been feeling. I wake up and sleep at night feeling left on my own again to deal with the same nightmares I've been fighting before I met you. 

I guess some magic only happens once. Like a one-time hit movie. As soon as the sparks go off, all that's left would be a deceitful trick. You may have easily dusted off the fairy dusts and the spells we both chanted together; or just lost your belief. Either way, I am glad.

That you're on your way finding someone who could fit like the missing piece in your jigsaw puzzle. Who can comply on the standards you've set or let you do what you want to do as your happiness and pleasure also gives him pleasure in return. I hope you find your heart at peace when you wake up each day knowing that you've met someone better than anyone else. I hope he'd easily taste the sweet honesty I've never tasted unless I squeezed it out from you. May you open your mind and heart out to each other in each post-coital mumblings and cuddles you'll have unlike what we had. For we never had any. 

My appearance in your show might be short. And I am looking forward for possible cameo roles in the future. But for now, I hope I made a difference in your usual late night talk. And please remember that I came not to make you like me. But to make you realize that you're worth loving for.


No goodbyes for now.

-A

Labels: , ,